Spine & Back Specialists
Many demands are placed on your spine. It holds up your head, shoulders, and upper body. It gives you support to stand up straight, and gives you flexibility to bend and twist. It also protects your spinal cord.
Understanding your spine and how it works can help you better understand some of the problems that occur from aging or injury. Each problem involves special care and our team of expert nurses, physical therapists and orthopaedic surgeons are dedicated to helping you improve the quality of your life.
Common spine & back conditions include:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Cervical Spondylotic Myelopathy (CSM)
- Degenerative Disk Disease
- Dislocations and Fractures
- Paget's Disease
- Reactive Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ruptured, Slipped or Herniated disk
- Spinal Tumors and Cysts
- Spondylolysis and Spondylolisthesis
Common spine and back surgical procedures include:
- Disc arthroplasty/replacement
- Placement of interspinous spacer
- Spinal Fusion (including minimally invasive techniques)
Click one of the links below to learn more!